Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Project: Banned until Pan

It's interesting timing, since I'm just now getting back into regular blogging, but I've decided to go on a beauty product ban.  I'm attempting to finish up 10 beauty products in my collection before allowing myself to purchase any more.  I think this is a good way to force myself to use a lot of things that I normally neglect, and maybe even rediscover some former loves.  I thought it would be fun to blog about the experience and write little "homages" to the products that get retired.

So the first product was finished this week, so I will be dedicating the first Banned Until Pan post to it, and I'll talk about whether or not I'm going to purchase it again and my experiences with it, so that's coming soon.

Now I'm off to steam clean the kitchen floor for the first time.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment