Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Banned until Pan #4: Real Techniques Stippling Brush


The death of this product wasn't expected, and wasn't exactly a happy event in my household.  The Real Techniques Stippling Brush was my absolute favorite brush to apply my foundation.  I took loving care of it, washing gently and as needed... so imagine my surprise when the brush fell completely out of the handle during a routine shampoo.

I tried to revive the brush by putting the bristles back into the handle, but it was to no avail - it proceeded to shed all over my face.  So, I've decided to let this one go.  I've replaced it with the Sigma F80 synthetic flat-top brush and I'm completely in love already (review coming very soon!).  The other Real Techniques brushes in my collection are doing pretty well, but they do not get as much use as this one, so I hope that they are not doomed for the same fate!

If you're reading this and you've had trouble with these (or any) brushes, let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment