Thursday, December 1, 2011

Time management and extra projects

I definitely need some help with time management these days!  The last major project I had, I completed successfully but only met my fiance at the near end of all the work.  Now it's almost 2 years later, and I'm planning a wedding, taking care of a house, accepting more responsibility at work, and trying to manage it all, plus write this blog!  Not that anyone is awaiting with bated breath to read my thoughts on eyeshadows and conditioning treatments.  I promise to do a better job planning for this blog - and more videos coming soon!

What a time for a beauty diet!  I didn't partake in the Black Friday deals, Cyber Monday steals, and general craze over Revlon Lip Butters.  (I have three that I got when they first released, but am refraining from purchasing more...)  Now the latest sensation is the Naked2 Palette from Urban Decay.  Yikes!  I don't want to rush myself into finishing up 10 items because that's probably wasteful, but the newest things out for the holidays are certainly providing enough incentive to use up products that have otherwise been neglected.

So, look for more posts coming in the future.  I just took some pictures of the first products in my Banned until Pan project, so those posts are on the way.  I may also write a post gushing my love for the Lip Butters.  I've waited so long to find lip products like these, and can't help myself but rave and rave about them.

I'm off on a weekend of wedding planning this weekend, so I may film what I pack in my beauty bag for a trip like that, so look for it soon.  It'll be the second in my What's in my [travel] bag? series.

Adios and au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment